So I feel bad I have not kept this up, but here I am posting again! I just got done with the longest week of my life! All four kids had the stomach flu, then Nicole got it, I am just now getting over it, and now Dan is puking his guts out... Oh the joy :) I don't even care because although this week was long, this weekend was AMAZING! I love conference! Here are just some of my favorite parts: (Keep in mind I was leaving to throw up about ever 15 minutes or so)
Russel M. Ballard spoke of learning from the past to not repeat the same failures and mistakes. This made me think of:
First we don't have to make the mistake to learn from it. We truly can learn from others mistakes, but we also need to learn from our own. Although we are blessed with the Atonement and the law of repentance, so the Lord forgets our sins once they have been properly taken care of, we are blessed to still remember them so that we won't repeat them again. I also loved when he said that our hearts and minds must act as one.
Kevin W. Pearson told us that faith is to DO not only believe.
D. Todd Christoffersen helped us to remember that as members of the true church does not make us immune to trial, it just better prepares us to get through it.
Henry B. Eyering made me grateful for all of the afflictions and trials I have been through and will go through.
Steven E. Snow "Faith cannot co exist with fear."
Jeffery R. Holland. Enough Said.
Margret S. Liffeth made me wonder Am I the example I want to be? No... I am working on it though.
I was going to post pictures... Because I know that makes it more interesting but my computer is hating on me. Sorry.
On a happy note I got the best little package from Andrew yesterday! I got a nice long letter, tons of pictures and a nice long tape as well! I love him and he is the best missionary! Wo0t!
Oh and Nate is officially potty trianed! Loving life baby!
1 comment:
oh man larissa that sounds so awful! you know how i am with throw-up - a big baby haha! i'm glad you're feeling better! :)
Post a Comment