Thursday, June 25, 2009

So. Basically I am in a rut... In 5 days I hit the 6 month mark.... While I am so excited to have 1/4th of this experience done, I would never lie and say "Wow its already been 6 months!?" Right. It feels like six months. Note: I am very gratefully it doesn't feel like a year at 6 months, and I have learned a lot about life and myself and Andrew in these six months so I would not take them back. That being said... I miss him like crazy. I feel like I've made progress and then I think wow...18 more. Flip.

I can't get much busier, if only I slept at night. I think that would make a WORLD of difference. Seriously. The days go fast. The nights are long, hard, and lonely.

I have a TON to look forward too though so I am trying to focus on that.

Tomorrow: Rascal Flatts
Saturday: Transformers
Tuesday: 6 month mark
Thursday: HOLLY COMES!
July 18th Palmyra Trip
July 25th Philly Trip
August 14th HOME!
October 13th My Nephew Lucas is due
November Puerto Rico
December Home,Christmas, Birthday, YEAR Mark
January Roomies with Holly and School!

See. So much. What was I complaining about again? Yeah. I am ungrateful. Sorry.

I love Andrew and All of You!

No comments: