Holly is amazing. Basically I could just write that and my post would be perfect but.... I will go on =) I am not going to go into the story of how Holly and I came to be friends, because if you don't know it, really it doesn't matter. All you need to know is we were meant to become friends. Yet another example of the Lord's love for us.She
came on Thursday, and although I had to work Friday, we had an AMAZING time every single day. Friday night we say My Sister's Keeper. Needless to say it was a good cry sesh. We talked every night till at least 3 in the morning and were full of energy early the next moring for more fun. Saturday was the fourth of July and we went to Coney Island and then watched the firworks over the Hudson. I have never seen a firework show so amazing in my life. It was crazy, not to mention how many people were there! It was so cool to just be apart of it all.The next day we went to the Hardrock Cafe and then to Mama Mia. I didn't expect it to be a wonderful as it was. Sometimes I'm like Whoa, I live in New York!
On Monday Holly and I randomly decided to go to Boston. I am IN LOVE, it is a beautiful city, driving there was a piece of cake, driving in the city.... well that's a different story. I love Holly even more for putting up with my freak out ha. We went on a little tour of Boston, a mini cruise of the bay, and went to Fenway Park.
Yesterday we went to Grimaldi's in Brooklyn... LOVE their pizza, walked the Brooklyn bridge, went to Canal st (made some dang fine purchases too) and then went to the Mets game.
All through out the week we were telling stories, dancing like crazies, laughing, crying, and often said, wow I can't believe we are actually here and have officially met. I swear we have been friends forever though. This probably sounds like craziness, but oh well. I had so much fun and its definitely what I needed. Bring on the next six months.
Andrew's mission has already blessed my life, I never would have become friends with Holly with out it! And he never would have become friends with Jon. Love life. Love Holly. Love Andrew. Rockin' the distance baby, keep pushing.
P.S. I just thought I would share this picture with you. These are my purchases of the day... can you tell what kind of day I have had....?

On Monday Holly and I randomly decided to go to Boston. I am IN LOVE, it is a beautiful city, driving there was a piece of cake, driving in the city.... well that's a different story. I love Holly even more for putting up with my freak out ha. We went on a little tour of Boston, a mini cruise of the bay, and went to Fenway Park.
Yesterday we went to Grimaldi's in Brooklyn... LOVE their pizza, walked the Brooklyn bridge, went to Canal st (made some dang fine purchases too) and then went to the Mets game.
All through out the week we were telling stories, dancing like crazies, laughing, crying, and often said, wow I can't believe we are actually here and have officially met. I swear we have been friends forever though. This probably sounds like craziness, but oh well. I had so much fun and its definitely what I needed. Bring on the next six months.
Andrew's mission has already blessed my life, I never would have become friends with Holly with out it! And he never would have become friends with Jon. Love life. Love Holly. Love Andrew. Rockin' the distance baby, keep pushing.
P.S. I just thought I would share this picture with you. These are my purchases of the day... can you tell what kind of day I have had....?
No comments:
Post a Comment