
Well lets see. I am now living in Provo once again. The adjustment was interesting to say the least. I am grateful to be back though. I love living with Holly and I love our house. Its adorable. I think I mentioned I got back into BYU somewhere here. I know I shouldn't have been to worried, but worrying is what I do.
A few weeks ago I got to see Ashly and Cassidy. SO weird to hang out with them in Utah, rather than New York. Pretty sure we are all missing the city just a little bit (or in Ashly's case a LOT a bit). If any thing my experience in New York was MORE than worth it to have made the amazing life long friendships I made. I wish Stacie and Jenna could have been there too! Its crazy how much my life has changed in the past year. I wouldn't give what I've learned up for anything. Still having a hard time missing my kids, but I think part of me will always miss them. I can't help but love them, so with seperation comes missing. I am sending them Christmas presents. Hopefully Nicole doesn't wig out.
Holly, Mandie, Becca and I all went to see New Moon. Yes we went to the midnight showing and yes Holly and I did stand in line for four hours. I regret nothing. ha ha This movie was SO much better than the first. I realize it may be because Jacob had his shirt of a good portion of the time. Mmmm. Its semi annoying how much I hate Edward in the movie. So I read Eclipse and Breaking Dawn real quick and I am definitely Team Edward... in the books. I would much rather LOOK at Jacob in the movie. Yup. I am shallow.
For Thanksgivi
ng my AMAZING sister and brother-in-law and uncle came and got me Wednesday night so I could spend Thanksgiving with my family. I was in Cedar for seriously 30 hours. Crazy. My family is the BEST. I love them all so much, and they make me laugh so hard. I could hardly believe how big my nephew has gotten. (Yesterday he turned 2 months!) My parents and I watched Up! While I was there. Seriously my new favorite movie. It went on the list for "must see's" when Andrew gets back. Not many movies have made that list. I am picky. Ha haSpeaking of Andrew, we have passed the 11 month mark. Can you say crazy? Its already December. December also happens to be the fastest month ever... Excitment :)
This week I ended up going to the Emergency Room, I wont go into the details but turn
s out its just a bad case of bronchitis so I will live :) Holly and Kendra are the best for keeping me entertained while I was in there.... Even though making me laugh had dire consquences. Oh well Kendra had fun staring at the monitor.I am currently working at Maurices and enjoy it. Really I am just grateful I have a job. OH! Mara, Kendra, and I have officially been accepted into our African service program. We will be spending 4 weeks (in May) in Missahoe, Ghana volunteering in an orphanage. I am so excited!
Well this was horribly written but I was bored and needed to update this. I apologize for its lack of finess. Also I had a ton more pictures to add to this but my computer is not cooperating. :(
2 comments:
Yay! You updated your blog! I need to call and get details about the e.r. That would happen to you! haha j.k. Sorry! I hope you're feeling better! Did you get the invite in the mail!? I'm excited! Love ya, Jordan
Oh and Africa! That's so cool! I'm glad you guys got everything all worked out, I'm excited for you!
Post a Comment