Monday, January 4, 2010

One year later and wiser too....?

Well its official. I have started school again after my adventurous year off. Not to worry my adventures will never end ;)I have been craving school for the past couple of months so I was more than ready to go back, however, today was weird. I know it will only be a matter of time before I get into the swing of things but its definitely a huge change from blue's clues, blanket forts, and make-believe pirate ships.... Even weirder is the fact that when I wake up in the morning I only have to get myself ready. Its been two months and I still can't get use to the fact that that I am the only person I have to take care of.

I talked to Wendy today and she sent me pictures of my kids (eventually I will have to stop calling them that too huh?) they are getting so big! I can hardly stand it. Don't worry I will definitely be the mom that's sobbing as her child goes to kindergarten for the first time... Its weird to say that I am happy when I long so much to hold them again, to make sure they are getting everything they need. I know they are fine, and really its me that struggles ha ha I can't be a nanny forever, I need to finish my own education... before I know it I will have my own children to raise, thankfully with the standards and joy that I know to be true. I pray some how, some day they find the church.... Ok ramblings done. I applaud you if you were able to follow me through out this post!

Well wish me luck... I think I might need it ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! Let's meet for lunch sometime! :)