Well it's that time of year again! Time to set goals! I have set many and one of the biggest is to lose weight and get into shape again. So I have decided to use my soon to be best friend (and arch nemesis) Jillian Michaels.
The Mission: Work out to her video "30 Day Shred" 5 times a week (first month on the first level, second month on the second level, and finally March will be on level three. Assuming of course I survive the first 2 months!
The Goal: Lose 30 lbs, Tone Up, and be able to walk up a flight of stairs with out feeling like I may die of a heart attack.
.....and every day you get to hear about the journey! Lucky you!! My goals also include some gym sessions and eating healthier so I will include other workouts I do and yummy healthy recipes!
All right Jillian do your worst.
I would post a before picture.... but that's far to embarrassing. Maybe at the end I will do a before and after. Yay? Nay?

No comments:
Post a Comment