Friday, January 16, 2009

The sickness that plagues us!

Well its official the three of us are ill... Nate, Brie, and I all have a head cold and seemed to all have been hit with it in the exact same day. I woke up feeling gross, and Brie ended up falling asleep around seven completely out of it. When she is sick, I've learned she is quiet. Nate... well if only... he just gets onry and impossible! Ha ha Lucky for me i don't put them to bed... Nate is at the moment screaming.
After watching Bugs Life for the seventh time i finally convinced Nate to watch monsters inc. I am sure i will be watching that non stop for the next few days as well. Good thing I like it. Oddly enough i dont hate Bugs Life, i still think its a cute movie, just not seven times in a row cute.
There was no mail for me today... Depression... I even got Nate into the mail euphoria and he was really sad about me not getting anything today either. Ha ah he was so cute though he goes, "Tomorrow, maybe tomorrow." Before i did because thats usually what i say. It made me so happy.
I may be going into the city tomorrow, but probably not since every one is sick. Boo.

2 comments:

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

Oh that is so cute!

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

Just to Clarify: Not cute that you are all sick! ha! Cute that Nate awaits letters as well!