Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bath Time! :D

All four of them in the tub!

Skye's face in this one kills me, she is adorable

Dan and I gave all four kids a bath this morning! It was so fun, I was soaked by the end of it, ha ha they love splashing! This is going to be way short but I wanted to post the pictures and say TWO DAYS till I get to talk to MY ANDREW!!!! AHHHHHHHH! I am listening to this weeks tape right now and I am basically dying of happiness. I can't believe its already been two months! I can totally do this! WOOT! I am nervous for him to be in Mexico, not going to lie, if anything was to happen to him, ugh I don't even want to think about it. But he is on a mission and living so close to the spirit, and I know through his devotion and the suporrot of his family and me! and friends ha ha that he is going to be better than fine!



No comments: