Oh boy today started out rough. I was informed we no longer allow Brie to have a bottle during the day (which is good, she shouldn't be using one at three, but AHH!) She is by far the most stubborn little child I have ever met in my life. I finally got her to eat some yogurt and then I took them to the farm. They love seeing all the animals and Brie is amazing with them, she was feeding the chickens and I am pretty sure she got bit like fifteen times and she would just laugh and point her fingers at the chickens and say "No chickens, no biting," After Nate stomped around in the mud for a while we went to the park and Nate got fed up with me pushing Brie on the swing so he grabbed my hand and was like lets dance to Chris Brown and he bursts out with "1,2,3,4 na na na, na na na." Ha ha ah I love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment