Thursday, April 15, 2010

Friendship

When I was about 3 years old my dad was helping me put my shoes on so we could go to the park. He asked me if I was going to make some new friends at the park that day. Puzzled I looked at him and said "Daddy, everybody's my friend I just don't know them yet."
(This is my dad's favorite picture of me when I was little. I thought I would add it)


I've heard my dad tell this story hundreds of times whether its to other family members or over the pulpit during a talk. Strange that the my now 21 year old self attempts to live by the words of my 3 years old self. What can I say children have a wisdom we'll never touch, thankfully they touch our hearts endlessly.

I am blessed to have the most AMAZING friends any one could ask for. The kind of people you know you are forever changed by and they will be apart of your life forever. I am not sure where I would be with out the support and comfort they have all given me. They are all tender mercies of the Lord and have come into my life in so many ways, whether it be from moving to a new high school, going of to college, nannying in New York, or simply moving around in Provo. How can I possibly hate change when its brought such joy to my life. If anything its taught me to embrace the new adventures that come my way, you never know who your going to meet.


DUN!!



Best Friends :)


I would be lost without the friendship of my family... that may sound weird but they are some of my best friends I love them :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we be best friends?

Kendra said...

Thanks! :) You are the best and there is just no one else I would rather spend 4 weeks in Africa with... (That is just the next big thing going on in our lives...obviously there are other things we will be doing together!) :)

LOVE YOU A MILLION RED UGLY CARS!

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks SO CUTE! And I love you. :)

The Meiers said...

That family picture is missing one important person

Larissa Lynn said...

Ha ha Jess I know but I didn't have any pictures of Lucas I haven't already use but don't worry there are posts about how he is my favoritiest person ever :)