I will later, I assure you. Now i am just thinking of all the things I have yet to do this year. It all happens so fast. I am only 21 and I feel like life is going at hurtling speeds. When do we start to realize this? To learn to take each day as they come and make the most of them. To live in the moment, preparing for the next so you never have regret. If I have learned anything so far this year, its that happiness is a choice and one we must make. No one can make it for us. General Conference is this weekend, I always look forward to conference but I have been anticipating/craving/yearning for this one much more than I usually do. We are so blessed with technology these days that people all around the world can participate in General Conference, even more blessed to have living Prophets upon the earth so willing to direct, guide, and counsel us in such perilous times. Its such a comfort to hear them speak, such an eye opener to know what we must focus on. I can't wait! (Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike that phrase :P)
Last weekend was the Festival of Colors... I went 2 years ago and it was a lot of fun. It was fun this time too... its just become a lot bigger so it lost some of its finesse if that makes any sense. But I love my roomies and we had fun as always :)
I am glad April 1st is over. I am NOT a fan of April fools day. You can't believe a single word any one says to you.... hows that for fun? Not to mention Mother Nature was cruel today. Snow on the first day of April? Its as if she's saying "APRIL FOOLS! Its not really spring." Grr.
Wednesday marked 5 weeks until we go to Africa, and 15 months since Andrew left on his mission. I already talked about how time is freaking me out lately...... ha ha
Well I think this is all I have to blabber about for now I will leave you with my classes schedules for summer and fall. (o0o exciting I know :)
Summer Block:
Persuasive Writing
Human Anatomy w/Lab
Fall Semster:
Intro to Speech Language Pathology and Audiology
Language Development
Clinical Phonetics
Language Structure
Mission Prep.
ASL 2
Yay! I am excited to throw myself into my new major! Well maybe I will try going to sleep now. Its not even one yet but bigger miracles have happened! Oh and Lacrosse game tomorrow night! We play USU! Come and bring your friends! 7:00 at the North University Field!
2 comments:
So excited Larissa! Less than a year left! That's crazy! :) Your classes sound fun.
P.S. I meant so *exciting not excited. But I am excited for you!
Post a Comment