1. In 39 days I marry the most amazing man on this planet. Its true. Garren is my best friend. He makes me laugh harder than any one. He is incredibly patient with me and is constantly coming up with new ways to show me how much he loves me. I love how we can literally talk about anything and everything. Sometimes when he gets home from dropping me off or I get home from leaving his house we still talk on the phone for over an hour. I love that. I love how passionate he is about life, I love how seriously he takes his calling and the priesthood. He is going to be an amazing husband and father. I love him :) We took engagement pictures this weekend! So excited. We took this picture last night in our super presh matching shirts :P
2. I am marrying into an amazing family. I love them all so much. They are incredibly supportive and we always have fun with them. Enough said.
3. I get to live in Cedar for the next couple years where my whole family is. Including Jessica, Colby, Lucas and new baby. I love them so much. I love how close my sister and I have become. I love that she works at Discovery with me. (My job is another thing I am completely blessed for)
4. I have the greastest friends. Jenna took our engagements for us this weekend. Its so humbling to have so many friends that I know would drop anything to be there for me. How did I get this lucky?
5. I have a testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know the church is true. I know we are children of our Father in Heaven. I know Christ died for us, has felt our sorrow and triumph, and that one day we will return to live with them. I know why I am here and where I am going. That is no small thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment