Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I can count it on my fingers baby!

Yep thats right 10 days! I can hardly even handle it! I have moved into our apartment and I LOVE it. Its tiny and stinking adorable. I will put pictures up once its all set up. Garren and Jerry brought our table over today... let me tell you Garren did an amazing job. Its the most beautiful table I have ever seen in my whole life!

Sometimes I can't believe how blessed I am. I am marrying the most wonderful man in the entire universe. I can't wait to spend eternity with my very best friend.

Easter was great. I spoke in Sacrament and I was rather pleased with my ability to do it with out throwing up ;) ha ha Then Garren and I went to my parents house and watched Lucas do his Easter egg hunt. SO CUTE! I love him to death. Then we went to Garren's parents house and had a delicious dinner. I love our families and am grateful we will get to live near all of them for the next couple of years. The next week and a half is sure to be absolutely crazy.

I don't even know if I will get to blog again.... who knows the next time I blog I may be Mrs. Allred :) Saying that gave me butterflies. Should I admit that?

No comments: