Monday, April 18, 2011

Worst Blogger Award

I use to blog quite frequently, now I almost never do. I would say its sad but its really not. I don't blog because I am so busy! Between work, wedding planning, doing things for our apartment, and spending time with each other there just isn't enough time to blog!

Life is pretty exciting these days.... and pretty stressful. I am not good with stress. Really I should be grateful that we found an apartment, have wonderful supportive families/friends, and I am marrying my favorite person in the entire universe. I am :)

Last weekend I went to Provo. My best friends threw me a bridal shower. I love them so much! I also go my dress. Now I have known for a couple months that I am getting married, but it just hit me so hard on Saturday. I AM GETTING MARRIED. Life will never be the same. I am so grateful for all of the things I have been able to experience. I went to BYU for a few semesters, I lived in New York, my hearts been broken... a few... times, I went to Africa, and I learned who I am, or rather who I can become.

But now? Now I am ready to share my life completely with some one. To love selflessly and build a family. I am ready to marry my best friend, to laugh, to learn, to disagree, to get through trials together and to experience everything the Lord has in store for us.

See if I just learned to remember all of this I wouldn't let all the dumb little things that stress me out make me grumpy. This is a pathetic excuse for a post (I say that frequently these days) but now I am going to go hug my fiancée for being so patient and loving and putting up with my crazy stressed out behavior. He is a keeper.

No comments: